Hanif Instrument Technology & Control
F&G systems designed and supplied by HITEC come with the following certifications (varies on project to project basis, based on client's requirements):
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) - SIL2/SIL3
- EExn certified for Installation in Zone 2 Hazardous Areas
- NFPA 72
Also, HITEC offers various levels of redundancy in their system based on the client's requirement for availability.
F&G systems designed by HITEC come with the following features (based on project requirement):
- Redundancy at various levels (CPU and/or I/O) for added availability
- Line Monitoring
- Operator Interface Terminal (OIT) in the form of Panel front Human Machine Interface (HMI) or Matrix/Mimic Panel
- Battery Backup as per NFPA 72 standard requirements
HITEC specializes in the supply of F&G systems based on Hima, Siemens, Foxboro and ABB platforms. We also provide Addressable Fire Alarm Panels and Addressable devices if needed as part of the project requirements.